Honeycomb / Cellular blackout shades provide excel-lent light control and insulating properties making them one of the most popular window treatments available.
The blackout option will block out external light making them ideal for day sleepers, as well as a great choice for media rooms. The large ¾” single-cell hon-eycomb pleats make your windows look great and make them more energy-efficient, so you’ll save money on heating and cooling. They also allow you to keep your home at a more consistent tempera-ture, regardless of the weather outside. Constructed from wrinkle and sag-resistant fabric, they’re easy to clean and will hold their shape for years to come. And with sturdy, color-coordinated metal head, and bottom rails, you’ll have a seamless finish for your latest design.
- Standard Cordless Lift – Child & Pet safe
- Single Cell ¾” Fabric
- Fabric is two-toned, white to street neutral, uniform ap-pearance
- Hold down brackets not available
- Self-leveling bottom rail w/ clear plastic Snap-On handle
- Headrail Dimensions – 1 7/8” x 1 1/8”
Mounting Depth Requirements
- Inside Mount – ¾”
- Inside Flush Mount – 2 1/8”
- Outside flat vertical surface – 1 ½”
- Minimum Size: 12” W x 12” L
- Maximum Size: 84” W x 84” L
- Inside mount factory width deduction – ¼”