Just moved in and waiting on your new blinds or shades, One Price Blinds Instant Shades will keep your sheets on the bed instead of covering the windows!
One Price Blinds Instant Shades are the quick and easy, no tools needed way to cover those bare windows. Inexpensive and easy to use, all you need to do is cut the shade to the size you require, peel off the top layer like the back of a bandage, and then simply press the shade onto the window frame.
You can still have window treatments that look nice, even if they are only temporary.
Instant Shades come in Light Filtering, Room Darkening and Non-Woven Light Filtering Fabric with a 1 ¼” pleat size to add a little texture and spice to any space. They also come complete with clips to hold them in place when raised.
- DIY: Easy installation with NO TOOLS, Screws or Brackets
- TRIM: Cut your shade to size, using a sharp straight-edged kitchen knife
- PEEL: Remove the liner to the adhesive.
- PRESS: Firmly across the width of the shade to adhere. You may overlap 2 or more shades for larger windows.
- ADJUST: Included clips to raise or lower your shade – Inside Mount requires 1 1/4” Minimum
- MATERIEL: White Light Filtering = Polypropylene / White RD (Room Darkening) = Polyethylene / Non-Woven Fabric is Light Filtering with Upgraded Material – Having better durability than paper blinds.
- Safe for Child & Pet — Cordless design and operation make this an ideal choice for homes with children or pets.
- Easy to Install — These blinds can be installed without any complicated installation tools or any window frame damage.
- Easy to Clean — Fabric blinds are dust and water resistant, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Suitable for — home, bedroom, office, or any place where light control and UV protection are needed.